What’s it Like to Be a New Patient at Pediatric Dental Specialists?
Talk to the dental team that specializes in oral treatment for kids.
Pediatric Dental Specialists is a unique practice with several convenient locations in and around Omaha, Nebraska. We specialize in treating children from their first tooth all the way through until it’s time to move onto an adult dentist. Our team understands the physical and emotional needs of children and works hard to create a fun and welcoming environment where they can receive treatment and establish positive associations with visiting the dentist. Learn more about what it is like to be a new patient at Pediatric Dental Specialists.
A Compassionate and Understanding Staff
As your child develops, it is important to establish a healthy dental care routine so that they can enjoy a beautiful smile for a lifetime to come, which is why our staff comprises talented and experienced people who have a passion for treating children. Not only do they understand how to care for the changing oral health needs of children, they also go above and beyond to create a pleasant experience that begins the moment you walk into the waiting room.
Our entire facility is designed to create a welcoming, kid-friendly environment. Our waiting room is full of books, toys, plush furniture, bright colors, and other details that help put kids at ease and prepare them for a fun experience. When you arrive, you will be greeted by a friendly staff member who will work to make your child feel special and excited about their appointment.
Throughout the entire appointment, your child will be treated with kindness and compassion. Our staff will do their best to answer questions and provide information without using language that can sound intimidating to children. This approach will allow your child to relax, enjoy the experience, and look forward to their next visit.
Here is what some of our patients have said about their experience:
- “We loved everything about our experience at Pediatric Dental Specialists! We got in very quickly for our appointment and our hygienist was great with my 4 year old and 2 year old. She answered all 100 of my 4 year old’s questions so patiently! Dr. Gary was just the best! He was friendly and made my boys feel so comfortable!” —Grace B.
- “My son has had a host of issues over the years ranging from a ridiculous gag reflex to a broken tooth. Pediatric Dental Specialists have been great working with him through it all.” —Lynn J.
- “From the front office staff to the dental staff, always a great experience for the children and the parents. My child never complains about going to the dentist and that says it all.” —Janellys S.
- With the right pediatric dentist and support team, your child will actually enjoy visiting the dentist and you won’t have to worry about dealing with an upset child.
Prompt and Efficient Service – New Patient or Not
At Pediatric Dental Specialists, we know that you have a busy schedule, and having to pack up the kids and take them to appointments can be a chaotic and stressful chore. That is why we make sure that you are able to quickly check-in and begin your appointment on time. You won’t have to worry about wasting time in the waiting room because we are running behind schedule. But you don’t have to take our word for it:
- “My son has been going here for two years now and we have always had great experiences. The staff is always friendly and makes my kiddo feel special. I have never had a long wait time and most of the time when we show up early he is seen even before the scheduled time. I always recommend them and will continue to do so!” —Katie A.
- “I love how they are always on time. I always feel my time as a parent is being respected and I never feel rushed. They always explain things very well and today we discussed the budget for 2021 so I can already be planning for the investment in braces.” —Brooke D.
- “We are always greeted with a smile and our kids get taken to the back within minutes. We receive orthodontic and dental care there and Dr. Meeske and her team are just great. I am always impressed by how much the kids are okay with going there and how they are treated. Someone always walks me through the work they did, what is next and checks to see if I have any questions. They are a great group” —Robert R.
While we will always work to get you in on time, you never have to worry about being rushed through your appointment. Our staff will be more than happy to answer all your questions and take the time to make sure that your child is comfortable with everything that is happening and has a positive patient experience.
Affordable Pricing and Payments
Raising a family means working within a budget. That is why Pediatric Dental Specialists works with every patient to make sure they have access to affordable dental care. We want to make sure that nothing stands in the way of your child enjoying a healthy, beautiful smile. Our staff can help you navigate your insurance plan or set up a monthly payment plan. Don’t put off visiting the dentist—enjoy affordable pricing and make sure that your entire family experiences optimal dental care.
Scheduling an appointment and becoming a new patient at Pediatric Dental Specialists of Greater Nebraska couldn’t be easier. All you have to do is contact us and set up a convenient time to visit. Whether your child is just getting their first teeth or you are ready for an orthodontics evaluation, we offer a full range of pediatric services. Rely on us to provide you with the best in kid-friendly care that is also comprehensive, affordable and compassionate.
Posts about preparing your child for successful dental trip.