Meet Pete Harbert, DDS, MSD
Dr. Pete Harbert and his team are committed to providing high-quality dental care and creating positive dental experiences for your child. Dr. Harbert completed his undergraduate education at Lake Forest College near Chicago in 2007 before continuing on to earn his DDS at the UNMC College of Dentistry in Lincoln in 2012.
He then completed a one-year hospital-based General Practice Residency at UNMC in Omaha. After spending the next three years in private practice, Dr. Harbert returned to residency to specialize in pediatric dentistry at the University of Washington in Seattle, where he earned his Master of Science in Dentistry in 2018.
Dr. Harbert’s memberships and associations include:
- Board Eligible by the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Canadian Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Nebraska Dental Association
- Omaha District Dental Society
Dr. Harbert and his wife Sarah have a young son Ben. They love spending time with family and friends, traveling, hiking, cooking and exploring new restaurants, and cheering on the Huskers!